Mann’s Jewelers was first opened in Rochester, New York shortly after Irving Mann arrived in 1947. Their first location was located at 158 S. Clinton Street in the City of Rochester. Later in 1968 they moved to the suburbs. This courtesy card holds the S. Clinton address, so while the exact date it was issued is unknown, it definitely predates 1968 when they moved locations.
The card measures 4 inches by 2 1/4 inches and does have one fold line. It is slightly yellowed but doesn’t smell of mildew. Two initials on the back in blue ink. No tears or rips and all original printing looks great!