St. Stanislaus Kostka (Rochester) Cupola Souvenir
St. Stanislaus Kostka Roman Catholic Church has been at the heart of the Polish community for the city since the late 1800’s. Their current church on Hudson Avenue has been a work of architectural art since it was first dedicated in 1909. Later, in 2003 the parish renovated and restored much of the aging structure, including the cupola.
This copper piece was cut from the original cupola and sold as a fundraiser for the parish to help cover the costs of the renovations for the building.