Brighton Auto Corporation Leather Keyholder
When Bernard and Charles Beikirch first set up shop at 1755 Monroe Ave in Brighton in 1949, they were selling Hudsons. Later in 1951 they became a Packard dealership and two years later began offering English built Fords. Times were tough for the Brighton Auto Corporation though, and in November of 1955 they liquidated the business.
Leather is still supple and in fantastic shape. Stamped lettering is still very readable. Snap works like new! This keyholder is in excellent condition!